Web Design IClass 10: Interest Site Project
- Week 10 Interest Site Project
Class 10. Perfect!
Week 10 Interest Site Project
Interest Site Project
The second major project is to develop a responsive website based on an interest of yours. This may be a hobby, job, organization, your major, etc. It is totally up to you. You should have a robust amount of content (text, images, embedded technology like videos, etc.). Your site must utilize the responsive Bootstrap framework and incorporate some of its dynamic components such as the navbar and/or slider. There should be a much stronger design throughout the site. You should have a cohesive color scheme, text choices, and composition.
My interest? I like pizza. Slices are cone shaped!
You will be graded on the following:
- Basic Document/File Structure & HTML and CSS:
- Master folder created with correct sub folders.
- All files named and placed correctly.
- Varied and correct HTML tags employed.
- Robust set of CSS rules applied.
- Descriptive and well-written informative text.
- Properly formatted images incorporated.
- Functional responsive grid made of rows and columns employed.
- Bootstrap components such as navbar or slider are used.
- Interesting and appealing design.
- Professional quality.
- Assignment Video Tutorials
- You may watch the video tutorials below
- Assignment Lab Materials
- You may download the lab materials here:
Assignment Video Tutorials
Wait! Before you go!
Did you remember to?
- Read through this webpage
- Watch the videos
- Submit the Interest Site Project in Assignments section on Blackboard
- Post your project in the Interest Site Project Critique thread in the Discussion Board on Blackboard and respond to two of your peers’ posts.