Multimedia ProductionClass 05: Abstract Animation Project
- Abstract Animation Project
Hi Five…er Four!
Abstract Animation Project
Abstract Animation Project:
The first lab series covered the basics of animating movement. In this project you will apply what you have learned. You will develop a 5-10 second animation based on a piece of audio. This is a pretty open assignment. It may be whatever you like. The style of the animation should be heavily influenced by the audio. There should be aspects of the movement that is strongly synced to the sound. This is not meant to be figurative although you can incorporate some character work. Be creative and maintain strong craftshmanship.
You will be graded on the following:
- Strong overall aesthetic that is heavily influence by the sound selected.
- Audio Sync
- Movement is guided by the audio, hitting the same beats.
- Smooth motion that has strong animation principles applied such as spacing, timing, arcs, squash/stretch, etc.
- Creativity & Craftsmanship
- Excellent design choices, novel & appealing, and solid clean caliber work.
- Assignment Video Tutorials
- You may watch the previous lab tutorials to help you make your own unique animation.
- Assignment Lab Materials
- There are no lab materials. This is all you!
Wait! Before you go!
Did you remember to?
- Read through this webpage
- Watch the videos
- Submit the Abstract Animation Project on Blackboard