Introduction to 3D Modeling and AnimationClass 10: Environment Model Project
- Week 10 Environment Model Project
Week 10 Environment Model Project
Environment Model Project:
Using the knowledge you gained in the environment modeling labs you will produce your own environment. You will use basic box modeling techniques, apply different materials, and perform some simple texturing. You should have a complete set and any props completed when you are done.
You will be graded on the following:
- Materials & Texturing
All folders, files, and assets named appropriately with no history and a very well kept Maya scene.
There is only one or no errors in the geometry. Few tris used.
Topology is completely correct, supporting the surface and there are no major polygon problems.
- Creativity & Craftsmanship
Looks exactly like the reference and applies an appropriate amount of detail.
- Assignment Video Tutorials
- You may watch any of the previous tutorial videos to help you complete your assignment.
- Assignment Lab Materials
- You may download the lab materials here: 3d_week09_labMaterials.
Assignment Video Tutorials
Wait! Before you go!
Did you remember to?
- Read through this webpage
- Watch the videos
- Submit the Environment Model Project on Blackboard
- Post images of your finished environment model on the Environment Model Project Critique Discussion Board.
- …and reply to at least two of your peers’ work on the Discussion Board.